[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Fujitsu PRIMEQUEST 580 server offers mission-critical capability for hosting Microsoft Windows Server (Enterprise Edition and Data Center Edition), Red Hat Advanced Server or Novell SUSE Enterprise Linux 64-bit operations, and incorporates numerous redundant and hot-plug components for system availability.
What does RHAS stand for?
RHAS stands for Red Hat Advanced Server
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHAS
We have 3 other meanings of RHAS in our Acronym Attic
- Regional HIV/AIDS Program (Pretoria, South Africa; USAID)
- Residential Historical Abuse Program (Canada)
- Recombinant Human Activated Protein C
- Rental Housing Association of Pierce County (Lakewood, WA)
- Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound (Seattle, WA)
- Rode Hard and Put Up Wet
- Rabbit Heart Acetohexamide Reductase
- Recombinant Human Androgen Receptor (cellular physiology)
- Reducing Heart Attack Risk
- Radiative Heating and Afterbody Radiometry Experiments (NASA)
- Red Hat Application Stack (software)
- Resonance Health Analysis Services Pty. Ltd. (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Rod Hyman Asset Services (Australia)
- Royal Health Awareness Society (public health; Amman, Jordan)
- Workshop on Requirements for High Assurance Systems (software engineering)
- Royal Highland Agricultural Society of Scotland (UK)
- Rainwater Harvesting Association of Tanzania
- Red Hat (stock symbol)
- Residence Hall Advising Team (University of California, Davis)
- Rural Health Association of Tennessee (Murfreesboro, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reflecting the increasing strategic importance of the Linux operating system to the company, Oracle's entire application development staff now run their various application development tools on centralized Linux servers, atop the Red Hat Advanced Server 2.