At Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital (RCCH), Cape Town, as reported in this issue of SAMJ, weight, temperature and oxygen saturation measurements (in children with obvious respiratory distress) have been added to triage.
What does RCWMCH stand for?
RCWMCH stands for Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital (South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Religion and Culture Web Forum
- Retired Church Workers Fund (Brethen Benefit Trust)
- Regulatory Compliance Workshop Group
- Return Commission Working Group (Afghanistan)
- Ramsey County Workforce Investment Board (Ramsey County, MN)
- Requirements and Concepts Working Integrated Product Team
- Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School (California)
- Recovered Chemical Warfare Materiel
- Recycled, Co-Product, or Waste Material (pavement design)
- Royal Corvettes of Western Michigan (car club)
- Revalidatie Combinatie West Nederland (Dutch: Rehabilitation Combination West Netherlands)
- Rainbow Community Writing Project
- Red Cedar Writing Project (Michigan State University; National Writing Project)
- Research Collaboration Web Portal (Kaiser Permanente)
- Roman Catholic Women Priests
- Rotary Club of White Plains (New York)
- Rural Clean Water Program
- Russian Communist Workers' Party
- Region C Water Planning Group
- Relative Cost of Writing for Reuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior Specialist, Department of Ambulatory and Emergency Paediatrics, Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital, Cape Town Dr Diedericks is currently head of the Paediatric Emergency Service at Red Cross Hospital.
In 1984 the first paediatric trauma unit was established at Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital under the auspices of the Department of Surgery.
Upon transfer to Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital, clinical evaluation revealed wasting, generalised lymphadenopathy, and left lower lobe consolidation on respiratory examination.
Astrid Berg UCT Parent-Infant Mental Health Service Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital Cape Town zimi@iafrica.
Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital, Cape Town, annually treats close to 300 children who were involved in motor vehicle accidents as passengers, of whom 87% were not restrained adequately within the vehicle.
Stodel and Stewart-Smith (5) evaluated the degree of burnout among junior doctors at Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital and its influence on skills retention in the hospital.