A spokesman for the British Red Cross said: "We are aware of an incident and are working with the International Committee of the Red Cross, and Red Cross Red Crescent Movement internationally to seek further clarification of the situation.
What does RCRC stand for?
RCRC stands for Red Cross Red Crescent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCRC
We have 35 other meanings of RCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (waste disposal)
- Richmond Community Redevelopment Agency (Richmond, CA)
- Rocket City Robot Assault
- Royal Canadian Riding Academy (Cedar Valley, Ontario, Canada)
- Rogers Criminal Responsibility Assessment Scales
- Réseau Canadien de Recherche sur les Bactérioses (French: Canadian Research Network on Bacteria)
- Root Complex Register Block (computer architecture)
- Rat Cellular Retinol-Binding Protein I
- Radio-Controlled Race Car
- Rate-Compatible Repetition Convolutional code
- Redlands Christian Reformed Church (Brisbane, Australia)
- Regional Council of Rural Counties
- Reinforced Concrete Research Council (Skokie, Illinois)
- Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Reserve Component Reception Center
- Review Committee for Requested Changes
- Revoked Commission, Returned to Civilian Status
- Russian Cancer Research Center
- Redwood Cottonwood Rivers Control Area (Minnesota)
- Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resolution on migration calls upon states to ensure that Red Cross Red Crescent has effective and safe access to all migrants without discrimination and irrespective of their legal status.
Apart from providing emergency relief to over two million people, the Red Cross Red Crescent is also carrying out early recovery programmes to support the returning population, providing seeds, agricultural tools, health care and shelter kits, but the sheer scope of the devastation demands a large scale response from the international community.
Since 2007, client incentive programs have contributed greater than $1,000,000 to more than twenty charities, some of which include Doctors Without Borders, Christian Children's Fund, Red Cross Red Crescent Societies, UNICEF, International Union Against Cancer, Starlight Starbright Children's Fund, World Wildlife Fund, American Red Cross, and Habitat for Humanity International.
Expert in humanitarian work Mifleh Tweilib said Jordan''s hosting of the 8th ASIA Pacific Conference of Red Cross Red Crescent Societies next October reflects interest of the Hashemite leadership to activate humanitarian work.