Recent advances in the management of traumatic brain injury at Red Cross Hospital have shown that treating raised intracranial pressure is complex and requires a high degree of monitoring and technical skill.
What does RXH stand for?
RXH stands for Red Cross Hospital (South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RXH
- Relationship Experience Division (Microsoft; India)
- Receive Digital Cipher Text
- Receive Digital Plain Text
- Remote Expansion Enclosure
- Robust XML Encoding Rules
- Radial Xtra Flat (Mundorf capacitor)
- RealTime Execution Framework (software)
- Refracted X-ray Fluorescence
- For Your Good Health, Fly Fish
- Radical X Generation (band)
- Richard X. Heyman (musician)
- Ignition Specialist Type 1 (firefighting)
- Ignition Specialist Type 2 (firefighting)
- Receive Input Signal
- Receive-Protocol-Reject (seen as RXJ+ and RXJ-; computer networking)
- Regular Expression Laboratory (software)
- Roundwound Extra Light (guitar strings)
- Received Signal Level
- Recessive X-Linked Ichthyosis
- Remote Multiplexed Line Module Frame (telephony)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Mumbai, JRD Tata contributed to the Polish Red Cross Hospital in 1942.
Monday ---------- Patients hospitalized for pneumonia on rise in quake-hit area SENDAI - About 150 people have been hospitalized for pneumonia at Ishinomaki Red Cross Hospital since the March 11 quake and tsunami, some five to six times the number in the same period last year, of whom at least 11 have died, the hospital in the hard-hit area said Tuesday.
An official at Ishinomaki's Red Cross hospital said the two had been carried into the hospital and are getting treatment.
In order to correlate the rate of unrestrained children who presented after accidents with the general rate of restraints in children, Childsafe South Africa4 conducted an observational study at the main gate of Red Cross Hospital.