Lack of association between elevated mean red cell volume and haematological toxicity in patients receiving long-term methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis.
What does RCV stand for?
RCV stands for Red Cell Volume
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCV
We have 63 other meanings of RCV in our Acronym Attic
- Roane County United Way
- Regional Centre on Urban Water Management (Iran)
- Contrôle Chimique et Volumétrique (French: Chemical and Volumetric Control)
- Racing Club de Vichy (French rugby club)
- Radio Cité Vauban (French radio station)
- Radio Club Venezolano (Spanish: Radio Club of Venezuela)
- Ranked Choice Voting
- Réadaptation Cardiovasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Rehabilitation)
- Real Course Video (triathlon training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was demonstrated by a rise in arterial hematocrit, red cell volume, red cell volume per kilogram of body weight, shortened plasma iron clearance and, in some patients, increased iron turnover and utilization.
Control of analyzer slope and intercept in the measurement of packed red cell volume (PCV), part 1.