Microvascular permeability, leukocyte adhesion to venular walls, perfused capillary length, and capillary red blood cell velocity (V(RBC)) were evaluated by computer-assisted methods.
What does VRBC stand for?
VRBC stands for Red Blood Cell Velocity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VRBC
We have 3 other meanings of VRBC in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Replica Buffer
- Verein Region Bern (German: Club Bern Region; Bern, Germany)
- Vero Beach, FL, USA - Vero Beach Municipal (Airport Code)
- Vevey Riviera Basket (Swiss basketball club)
- Virginia Regional Ballet (Williamsburg, VA)
- Visual Response Boost (refresh rate technology)
- Vodka Red Bull (alcoholic drink)
- Voice Rotating Beacon
- Volume Related Bonus
- Violet Red Bile Agar
- Vale Royal Borough Council (UK)
- Valley Ranch Baptist Church (Coppell, TX)
- Velocity of Red Blood Cells
- Venular Red Blood Cell Velocity
- Voice Record Bus Control
- Virtual Reality Battery Command Post
- Violet Red Bile Dextrose Agar
- Voter Registration/Ballot Delivery
- Volumetric Rate of the Blood Flow
- Violet Red Bile Glucose (agar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The influence of loud sound on red blood cell velocity and blood vessel diameter in the cochlea.