The 29-year-old said he felt degraded by the instruction to help him remember black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, green, white, a code for electrical resistance.
What does ROYGBV stand for?
ROYGBV stands for Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet (colors of visible light spectrum)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Raising Our Youth as Leaders
- Research on Youth and Language (Turkey)
- Retailer of the Year Award for Leadership (Florida Retail Federation)
- Reviewers of Young Adult Literature (Cincinnati, OH)
- Rely on Your Beliefs
- Republic of Yemen Government
- Red Orange Yellow Green Blue
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet (order of colors of the rainbow)
- Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain (mnemonic for colors of the rainbow)
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink (rainbow colors song)