Deborah Blackburn, environmental affairs manager with Jaguar, said: "The company is committed to reducing the amount of waste water in all our processes and to reuse and recycle water wherever possible.
What does REW stand for?
REW stands for Recycle Water
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REW
We have 15 other meanings of REW in our Acronym Attic
- Revolution Software (website)
- Real Estate Virtual Tour (software; Real World Imaging)
- Reserve Components Virtual Training Program
- Royal Edward Victualling Yard (Australia)
- Radar Electronic Warfare
- Radio Electronic Warfare
- Real Estate Webmasters (Canada)
- Real Estate Weekly (magazine; various locations)
- Real Estate Wire (marketplace; Canada)
- Real Estate Withholding (taxes)
- Remote Early Warning
- Requirements Engineering Workshop
- Radio Electronic Warfare (Service)
- Residents' Welfare Association of Bangalore East
- Re-engineering to World Class Research and Development
- Revisionsverband der Westkaufgenossenschaften (German supermarket and store)
- Reasoning on the Web with Rules and Semantics
- Race Equality Working Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar Living Machine installations recycle water back into toilets at the visitor's center at National Audubon's Corkscrew Sanctuary in Southwest Florida, and the Guilford, Vermont, rest stop.