The relationship of HLA-B and DR phenotypes to Behcet's syndrome, recurrent oral ulceration and the class of immune complexes.
What does ROU stand for?
ROU stands for Recurrent Oral Ulceration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROU
We have 13 other meanings of ROU in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Our TWX
- Rats Off to Ya (Tom Goes to the Mayor TV show)
- Realtor of the Year (various locations)
- Rear of the Year
- Record of the Year (Grammy awards)
- Rest of the Year
- Rider of the Year (horse racing)
- Rookie of the Year
- Radius Of Uncertainty
- Rapid Offensive Unit (fiction)
- Remote Operator Unit (interface device for SMART-T)
- República Oriental del Uruguay (Uruguay's Official name)
- Restriction Orifice Union
- Right of Use
- Roumanie (Romania)
- Regeneration of Older Urban Areas (UK)
- Registered Ophthalmic Ultrasound Biometrist
- Recall-Oriented Understudy for Gisting Evaluation
- RISC OS User Group of London
- Role of the United Nations in Disarmament
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ulcers, plaques and gum disease Ulcerations Recurrent oral ulcerations classify the patient as having stage II disease according to the WHO staging of HIV/AIDS.