The product, ME-609 (brand name not yet determined), is indicated for the early treatment of recurrent herpes labialis (cold sores) to reduce the likelihood of ulcerative cold sores and to shorten lesion healing time.
What does RHL stand for?
RHL stands for Recurrent Herpes Labialis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RHL
We have 42 other meanings of RHL in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Recombinant Human Kit Ligand
- Random Homozygous Knock Out
- Register of Historic Kansas Places (Kansas Historical Society)
- Royal Hong Kong Police (prior to 1997)
- Royal Hong Kong Police Force
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment (est. 1854)
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment Volunteers
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
- Raccords Hydrauliques Levage SARL (French: Lifting Hydraulic Fittings Ltd.)
- Red Hat Linux
- Remote Handset Lifter (telephone product)
- Reproductive Health Library (World Health Organization)
- Reserve Holding List (Singapore)
- Rhodes House Library (Oxford University; UK)
- Richardson-Hill Ltd (London, UK)
- Rocket Hockey League
- Roller Hockey League
- Rat Hepatic Lectin 1
- Remix Hotel Los Angeles (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zovirax Ointment is used topically for the treatment of herpes genitalis (genital herpes) and Zovirax(R) Cream is used topically in the treatment of recurrent herpes labialis (cold sores) in adults and adolescents (12 years of age and older).
WASHINGTON -- A novel topical antiviral nanoemulsion reduced the time to healing of cold sores by more than 1 day in a phase IIB study of patients with recurrent herpes labialis.