Hyperhomocysteinemia: a risk factor in women with unexplained recurrent early pregnancy loss.
What does REPL stand for?
REPL stands for Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REPL
We have 3 other meanings of REPL in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Emergency Public Information (California Office of Emergency Services)
- Real Estate Principal Investment Area (Goldman Sachs)
- Rehabilitation of Property and Industries Authority (Sri Lanka)
- Recycling Electrical Producers' Industry Consortium (UK)
- République des Idées
- Rational Expectations-Permanent Income Hypothesis (socio-economics)
- Research on Economic Policy Implementation and Management (Northumberland, England, UK)
- Reply If Negative
- Renewable Electric Plant Information System (National Renewable Energy Laboratory; Golden, CO)
- Read-Eval-Print Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is in accordance with the observed relationship between high tHcy and defective chorionic villous vascularization in mothers with recurrent early pregnancy loss (18).
This variant is responsible for an increased risk for recurrent early pregnancy loss and neural-tube defects (2, 3).