Moreover, the free account is a fast way to explore the value of Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS) and plan for future service improvements in Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives.
What does RPO stand for?
RPO stands for Recovery Point Objective (disaster recovery)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RPO
We have 96 other meanings of RPO in our Acronym Attic
- Rotary Power North West (automobile club; Portland, OR)
- Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club (New Zealand)
- Radiation Protection Officer
- Railway Post Office
- Random Pre-Ordering
- Really Pissed Off
- Reasonable and Prudent Operator
- Recharge Program Office
- Reconfiguration Project Office
- Record Purpose Only
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Reference Performance Objective (Sprint)
- Regimental Pay Office
- Regional Planning Organization
- Regional Police Officer (Pakistan)
- Regional Project Office
- Regular Production Option (General Motors)
- Regulating Petty Officer
- Reliability Programs Office (LANL)
- Religious Petty Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company said that the HyperIP-Site Recovery Manager solution automates and accelerates disaster recovery operations to reduce downtime and ensure that enterprise users can meet their Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
lt;p>"With optimization products like Riverbed's in place for faster data protection, organizations can dramatically reduce their recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO)," said Jon Oltsik, Principal Analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group.
While solutions based on the strictest definitions of CDP (as defined by SNIA) may gain some momentum in the market, the majority of customers don't have either a Recovery Point Objective (RPO) that requires stand-alone CDP or a budget to be able to afford a stand-alone CDP solution.