What does REMEDY stand for?
REMEDY stands for Recovered Medical Equipment for the Developing World (New Haven, Connecticut)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Replica-Exchange Molecular Dynamics
- Real Estate Million Dollar Association, Ltd.
- Remainder Dim (theatrical lighting)
- Real Estate Mortgage Exchange (La Canada, CA)
- Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts (car club; California)
- Remote East (Pirelli)
- Renewable Energy Management Expert (certification)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Ricoh Europe Middle East Branch (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Rassemblement des Etudiants Motivés et Dynamiques (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- Reference Message
- Programme de Redynamisation de la Médecine Scolaire
- Reinforcing Mesh
- Real Estate Mutual Fund
- Rear Echelon Mother Figure (slang military term; polite form)
- Robert Eaton Memorial Fund (UK)
- Real Estate Mutual Fund Scheme
- Ramos Entertainment Management Group (concert promoter; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Resident Engineer Management Guide (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Rare-Earth Metal Hydride