Antonio was employed as a data entry operator for the Commonwealth of MA at the Records Management Office in Westborough, prior to her retirement.
What does RMO stand for?
RMO stands for Records Management Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMO
We have 69 other meanings of RMO in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Merchant Navy School (UK)
- Royal Moroccan Navy Ship
- Royal Merchant Navy School Foundation (UK)
- Raad voor Maatschappelijke Ontwikkeling
- Radar Management Officer
- Range Management Office
- Range of Military Options
- Réception Mariage Organisation (French: Wedding Reception Organization)
- Recolhimento Mensal Obrigatório (Portugese: Monthly Mandatory Collection; Brazil)
- Records Management Official
- Recruitment Management Organization
- Redundancy Modification Order (UK)
- Références Médicales Opposables (French: Opposable Medical References)
- Refrigeration Machine Operator (license)
- Regimental Medical Officer (British Army; UK)
- Regional Mathematical Olympiad (India)
- Regional Medical Officer
- Registered Mail Officer
- Registered Medical Officer (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comprehensive Lifecycle Management of Paper and Electronic Records In the Water District's records management office, Hummingbird Enterprise has drastically reduced the number of copies of any particular document floating about the organization; has helped manage document retention and lifecycle issues more effectively, and has enabled the records manager to respond more effectively to management's requests for documentation.
VNIIDAD is the central records management office of Rosarchiv, the Federal Archival Service of the Russian government.