Within the FCS, which is being integrated by Boeing and Science Applications International (SAIC), each brigade-size 'unit of action' is to have some 25 reconnaissance and surveillance vehicles with both long-wave and mid-wave thermal imagers, a day/night television, a laser rangefinder and battlefield surveillance radar on a mast which will elevate up to five metres.
What does R&SV stand for?
R&SV stands for Reconnaissance and Surveillance Vehicle (Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Risk and Safety
- Rock and Stone! (gaming; Deep Rock Galactic)
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Routing & Switching
- Rune & Sword productions (website selling RAC merchandise)
- Repair & Support Engineering
- Research and Systems Engineering
- Research and Study Fellowship Program (NASA)
- Reading and Study Skills (Youngstown State University; Ohio)
- Repair and Salvage Squadron (US Navy)