After adjusting its plans based on the reconnaissance report, the traffic and movement control platoon and the medical support element started moving to the objective with great discretion.
What does RECONREP stand for?
RECONREP stands for Reconnaissance Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Research Connection
- Roaming Emergency Communications Network (Anvil Technologies)
- Reconnaissance Company (US Navy)
- Reconnaissance Commando Doughboy
- Reconditioners Network
- Remote Control Over Network
- Reconnaissance Exercise
- Reconfiguable Computing and FPGAs (conference)
- Research Consortium on Nearby Stars
- Reconnaissance Intentions Report
- REal-time COsmic Ray Database
- Remote Controlled Reconnaissance Monitor
- REgional COoperation in SCientific Information Exchange in the Western Indian Ocean
- Restoration, Coordination, and Verification
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Russian reconnaissance reports, rebels are active in the region and are planning to storm Russian-held villages.
Hypothesis After collecting the critical dimensions and the necessary information for the demolitions reconnaissance report, the recon team members returned to Camp Monteith to formulate their plan of attack.