What does RECOFF stand for?
RECOFF stands for Recommendations for Design of Offshore Wind Turbines (EU project)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Railway Equipment Company, Inc.
- Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Recoverer Process (Oracle)
- Reinforced Earth Company (various locations)
- Relais Communautaire (French: Relay Community)
- Remote Command and Control
- Resident Evil: Covert Operations (Half-Life modification)
- Residential Energy Conservation Ordinance
- Roberts Electric Company (Oakland, CA)
- Regional Community Forestry Training Center (Asia & the Pacific)
- Research Environment for Comparative Genomics
- Reporting Economic Crime Online
- Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Research in Computational Molecular Biology (conference)
- Repairs Completed
- Exchange Reconciliation System