CHICAGO -- Injection of recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone causes a marked and persistent improvement in brachial artery endothelial flow-mediated dilation, without affecting heart rate, blood pressure, or echocardiographic parameters, a small study has shown.
What does rhTSH stand for?
rhTSH stands for Recombinant human Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Recombinant Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha
- Reproductive Health Technologies Project
- Recombinant Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Rural Historic Town Residential (city planning)
- Remotely Handled Trans-Uranic Waste
- Raise Hell This Summer (yearbook greeting)
- Reactor Heat-Transfer System
- Rural Health Teaching Site (Australia)
- Rushden Historical Transport Society (UK)
- Russian High-Tech Stock Exchange
- Railhead Treatment Train
- Rattlesnake Hills Tourist Trail (Washington)
- Red Heart the Ticker (band)
- Rural Health Training Unit (Australia)
- Rural Historic Town Waterfront
- Radioisotope Heater Units
- Random Hook Up
- Refugee Housing Unit (various organizations)
- Registered Health Underwriter
- Reinforcement Holding Unit (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparison of pituitary and recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone (rhTSH) in a multicenter collaborative study: establishment of the first World Health Organization reference reagent for rhTSH.