Vaccination of vaccinia-naive adults with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp160 recombinant vaccinia virus in a blinded, controlled, randomized clinical trial.
What does rVV stand for?
rVV stands for Recombinant Vaccinia Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of rVV
We have 21 other meanings of rVV in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Vista University (Aurora, CO)
- Ramapo Valley Ultralight Club (United States Ultralight Association; Bloomingburg, NY)
- Rural Virginia United Coalition (Saluda, VA)
- Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Aurora, CO)
- Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (thermal power initiative; India)
- Resource Valuation and Use Research (USDA Forest Service)
- Round Valley Unified School District (Apache County, AZ)
- Radio Vallées Vosges (French radio station)
- Rancho Vista del Valle (horse ranch; Hemet, CA)
- Rasisminvastainen Verkosto
- Regroupement pour une Ville sans Voiture
- Rencontres de Virologie Végétale (French: Plant Virology Conference; est. 1987)
- Reverted Vandalism (wikis)
- Ronde van Vlaanderen (Tour of Flanders)
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Ruby Vgap Viewer
- Runway Visibility Value
- Russell's Viper Venom Factor X Activator
- Ramona Valley Vineyard Association (Ramona, CA)
- Roanoke Valley Volleyball Association (Roanoke, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When in the form of a viral vector such as a recombinant vaccinia virus, the vector can be used as a vaccine.
Rowlands says the work on recombinant vaccinia virus by Paoletti and Moss is "one of the most exciting recent developments' in vaccine improvement.
In 1991, an accidental infection with recombinant vaccinia virus was described after a needlestick injury on the left thumb of a laboratory worker (5).
Protection against herpes B virus infection in rabbits with a recombinant vaccinia virus expressing glycoprotein D.