What does rhIGF stand for?
rhIGF stands for Recombinant Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor (medical treatment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rural Health Implementation Coordination Group (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- Regional Hazardous Inventory Control System
- Rand Health Insurance Experiment
- Regional Health Information Exchange (Keystone Health Information Exchange; Danville, PA)
- Réseau d'Hebergeurs Independants et Engagés (French)
- Royal Holloway Institute for Environmental Research (UK)
- Regional Health Insurance Funds (Bulgaria)
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Group (various universities)
- Rh Immune Globulin
- Rural Health Interest Group (University of Wisconsin)
- Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited
- Regional Habitat Importance Index
- Reproductive Health Integration Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Robert Half International, Inc.
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development initiative)
- Remote Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
- Robin Harmia International Ministries (Plant City, FL)
- Respiratory Health Indicators for Maine (lung health data repository; American Lung Association of Maine)
- Red Horse Information Management System