Recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor improved active Crohn's disease in a small study, reported Dr.
What does rhGM-CSF stand for?
rhGM-CSF stands for Recombinant Human Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rochester Hills Golf and Country Club (Rochester Hills, Michigan)
- Richmond Highland Games & Celtic Festival (Virginia)
- Recombinant human Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Raymond Hearn Golf Designs (Holland, Michigan)
- Rat Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Rocky Hill-Glastonbury Ferry (Connecticut)
- Recombinant Humanized S65T Green Fluorescent Protein (gene)
- Recombinant Human Glial Growth Factor 2
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone
- Rug Hooking Guild of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Rug Hooking Guild of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Relative Height Growth Rate
- Rat hypothalamic GH (Growth Hormone)-Releasing Factor
- Rochester Hills Government Youth Council (Michigan)
- Real Hip-Hop
- Renaissance Hollywood Hotel (Hollywood, CA)
- Reverend Horton Heat (band)
- Rheinhessen (part of the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
- Rollins Hudig Hall of Southern California, Inc.