Binding of MCF-7 cell mitochondrial proteins and recombinant human estrogen receptors alpha and beta to human mitochondrial DNA estrogen response elements.
What does rhER stand for?
rhER stands for Recombinant Human Estrogen Receptor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of rhER
We have 1 other meaning of rhER in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Health Education Network (Nebraska)
- Rural Health Education Network of Delaware, Otsego, Montgomery and Schoharie Counties (New York)
- Rampur Hydro-Electric Project (India)
- Ranganadi Hydro Electric Project (India)
- Residence Hall Education Program
- Right Hand Elliptical Polarization
- Rural Health and Environment Programme (India)
- Rural Health Extension Program (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Reflection High-Energy Positron Diffraction
- Red Hat eCos Public License
- Royal Highland Emigrant Regiment (84th of Foot)
- Rochester Higher Education and Research Political Action Committee (New York)
- Radial Head Excision with Synovectomy (shoulder and elbow surgery)
- Red Hat Enterprise Server
- Red Hill Elementary School (various locations)
- Reed Hannebaum Engineering Services (St. Louis, MO)
- Rolling Hills Elementary School (various locations)
- Rural Health Education and Services (Kansas)
- Ramaty High Energy Solar Spectroscopic Imager (NASA mission)
- Regional Hydro-Ecological Simulation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interaction of naturally occurring nonsteroidal estrogens with expressed recombinant human estrogen receptor.
Luc cells for estrogen receptor specificity using 293 human embryonic kidney cells stably transfected with recombinant human estrogen receptor (ER[Alpha] or ER[Beta]s) cDNA and the luciferase reporter gene construct (32-34).