EPO, or recombinant human erythropoietin (rhEPO), increases endurance by boosting the number of oxygencarrying red blood cells.
What does rHuEPO stand for?
rHuEPO stands for Recombinant Human Erythropoietin
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Restrictive Housing Unit (Prison)
- Rotary Hydraulic Unit (ship steering gear)
- Rural Health Unit (Philippines)
- Registered Health Underwriter/Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
- Roy Hobbs Umpires Association
- Radiative Heating in Underexplored Bands Campaign (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Recombinant Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Richmond Hill United Church (Canada)
- Robert Hylton Urban Classicism (hip hop, theatre, film, and dance group)
- Random House Unabridged Dictionary
- Recombinant Human Granulocyte and Granulocyte-Macrophage
- Roller Hockey United Kingdom (Roller Hockey information database and coaching organiser)
- Rose-Hulman Users of Linux (Indiana)
- Royal Holloway University of London (College of the University of London)
- Rolling Hills United Methodist Church (California)
- Rosh Hashanah Under the Stars (religious service; Baltimore Hebrew Congregation; Cockeysville, MD)
- Radio Hautes-Vosges (French radio station)
- Regionale Huisartsen Vereniging (Dutch)
- Reid-Hillview Airport of Santa Clara County (California)
- Relative Heart Volume (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recombinant human erythropoietin (rHuEpo) has become an essential part of the management of anemic patients with end-stage renal disease.
Detection of recombinant human erythropoietin in urine by isoelectric focusing.
The report launched a flurry of investigations by the companies that make and market recombinant human erythropoietin.