Working from his four years of service on the Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee, the agency that regulates genetic engineering experiments in the US, Carmen introduces the study of sociogenomics, which studies how DNA influences human behavior.
What does RDAC stand for?
RDAC stands for Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDAC
We have 37 other meanings of RDAC in our Acronym Attic
- Reading & District Angling Association (also seen as R&DAA; UK)
- Refuse Disposal Amenity Act (UK)
- Retro-Directive Antenna Array
- Riding for the Disabled Association of Australia (est. 1964)
- Rural Doctors Association of Australia (est. 1991)
- Rapid Deployment Armor Bag (body armor; ballistics)
- Relative Degree Adaptive-Flooding Broadcast
- Resonance Damping Alloy Baffle (speakers)
- Rapid Damage Assessment Capability
- Rebel Diaz Arts Collective (South Bronx, NY)
- Recruiting District Assistance Council (US DoD)
- Redundant Disk Array Controller
- Remote Data Acquisition and Control
- Remote Device Array Controller (Swisslog)
- Report of the Department of Antiquities, Cyprus
- Research and Development Advisory Council
- Research, Development and Acquisition Council
- Research, Development, & Acquisition Committee
- Resistive Digital to Analog Converter
- Risk Decision Authority Criteria (information security engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the information that would be discovered about gene therapy trials under the proposal is already publicly discussed in open meetings of the Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee of the National Institutes of Health, the FDA said.
4) The main federal committee, the Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee, is still in existence and has been instrumental in shaping the direction of gene therapy.
In June, the National Institutes of Health Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee gave Lotze permission to pursue IL12 gene therapy.
To address the public's concerns about gene therapy and to provide guidance to gene therapy researchers, the human gene therapy subcommittee of NIH's Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee (RAC) devised a set of guidelines.