Comparative study of the asparagine-linked sugar chains of human erythropoietins purified from urine and the culture medium of recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cells.
What does rCHO stand for?
rCHO stands for Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of rCHO in our Acronym Attic
- Refugee Concern Hong Kong
- Renaissance College Hong Kong
- Redbridge Community Housing Ltd. (Ilford, London, England, UK)
- Renaissance Capital Holdings, Limited (Moscow, Russia)
- Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management (UCF, Orlando Florida)
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (UK)
- Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (UK)
- Red Cross Humanitarian Network (Singapore)
- Russian Cultural Heritage Network
- Rancho Station Margarita (California)
- Random Hexagonal Close Packed (crystal structure)
- Reactor Component/Core Handling Plan
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
- Reproductive and Child Health Project (World Bank)
- Riverside Community Health Project (UK)
- Radio Control Head Quarters
- Regional Communications Headquarters (UK Communications HQ in case of nuclear attack)
- Raymond Chabot Human Resources (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Refugee Centre for Human Rights (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparative study of the asparagine-linked sugar chains of human erythropoietins purified from urine and the cell culture medium of recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cells.