Afterwards, participants performed a surprise recognition memory test for the faces that were presented, followed by a memory test for the answers to the trivia questions.
What does RMT stand for?
RMT stands for Recognition Memory Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMT
We have 110 other meanings of RMT in our Acronym Attic
- Radiomagnetotelluric (Method, Measurements)
- Rail, Maritime and Transportation Union
- Random Matrix Theory
- Rapid Mastitis Test (farm animals)
- Rasch Measurement Transaction (education)
- Rate My Teachers.com
- Raw Magnetic Tape
- Real Money Transfer (role playing games)
- Real-Money Trading
- Rear Transition Module (ATCA standard)
- Records Management Taskforce (Australian Computer Society)
- Rectangle Mid-Water Trawl (marine science research)
- Reed-Muller Transform
- Régiment de Marche du Tchad (French: Ad Hoc Regiment of Chad; French Army)
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Registered Medical Technologist
- Registered Medical Transcriptionist (American Association for Medical Transcription)
- Registered Music Teacher (Canada)
- Registered Music Therapist
- Registre Morphologique des Tumeurs au Grand-Duché de Luxembourg
Samples in periodicals archive:
They found a five-year-old could beat most adults on a recognition memory test, at least under specific conditions.