They had previously published a guide relating to Subparts JJJJ and ZZZZ for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE).
What does RICE stand for?
RICE stands for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RICE
We have 32 other meanings of RICE in our Acronym Attic
- Rhode Island Council of Community Mental Health Organizations, Inc.
- Rhode Island Civic Chorale and Orchestra
- Regina Inner City Community Partnership (Canada)
- Rhode Island Community Coalition for Peace
- Regional Incident Communication and Coordination System
- Rock Island County Court Services (Illinois)
- Recreational In-Channel Diversion (Colorado law)
- Research Institute of Chemical Defense
- Racing Inspired Cosmetic Equipment (cars)
- Radar Interface & Control Equipment
- Regional Interactions of Climate and Ecosystems
- Regular Interlaboratory Counting Exchange
- Remote Instrumentation Collaboration Environment (Ohio Supercomputer Center)
- Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions
- Research Institute of Construction and Economy (est. 1982; Japan)
- Research, Innovation, Creativity and Enterprise
- Respect, Integrity, Courage and Excellence (success motto)
- Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation (injury treatment)
- Rest, Immobilize, Cold, Elevate (first Aid, fractures)
- Rice Cultivation and Trace Gas Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waukesha Engine became an active participant in the Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine Work Group and made significant contributions throughout the life of the program.