If there is no reciprocal healthcare agreement with the UK, then you need private healthcare insurance.
What does RHA stand for?
RHA stands for Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHA
We have 120 other meanings of RHA in our Acronym Attic
- Radical Hysterectomy and Pelvic Lymphadenectomy
- Right-Handed Transmission Line
- Remote-Handled Transuranic(s) (waste)
- Radiation Hardness Assured
- Radiation Health Assistant
- Radio Haute Angevine (French radio station)
- Raleigh Housing Authority (Raleigh, NC)
- Reactive Hull Armor
- Read, Highlight and Annotate (education)
- Reading Housing Authority (Reading, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fewer than 60 countries have reciprocal healthcare agreements with the UK.