What does RIB stand for?
RIB stands for Recherche et Innovation en Biotechnologie (French: Research and Innovation in Biotechnology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIB
We have 73 other meanings of RIB in our Acronym Attic
- Research Institute of Asian Women (Seoul, South Korea)
- Rhode Island Association of Wetland Scientists
- RI-alpha interacting zinc
- Radio Interface Box (Motorola programming PC interface)
- Radio-in-a-Box (Asia-Pacific broadcasters program)
- Radioactive Ion Beam
- Raffles Institution Boarding (Singapore)
- Rapid Infiltration Basin (wastewater)
- Rare Isotope Beam (physics)
- Rating Information Book
- Reference Information Base
- Refrigeration Industry Board
- Reign in Blood (Slayer album)
- Relevé d'Identité Bancaire (French: Bank ID)
- Remote Image Bus (video images)
- Remote Insight Board (Compaq)
- Remote Instrument Building (equipment housing)
- Removal in Bond
- Renderman Interface Bytestream
- Research Incubator Building