Brann, the company has developed a platform of proprietary breakthrough technologies for functional characterization of genes encoding potential drug targets, including high-throughput Receptor Selection and Amplification Technology (R-SAT(TM)).
What does R-SAT stand for?
R-SAT stands for Receptor Selection and Amplification Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 18 other meanings of R-SAT in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced Parallel Interference Cancellation
- Reverse Pilot Channel
- Restoration of Portal Vein Flow
- Reverse Request Channel
- Reading-Spelling Disabled (child psychology)
- Relative Severity
- Repression-Sensitization Scale (clinical psychology)
- Reverse-Order Source/Drain
- Reverse Supplemental Code Channel Type
- Reverse Supplemental Channel
- Reverse Supplemental Channel Type
- Roaming Signalling Gateway
- Arginine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Rehabilitation Survey of Problems and Coping
- Reverse Secondary Pilot Channel
- Receptors for Sheep Red Blood Cells
- Resource Security Token Service (protocols)
- Robotic-Storage Tank West