Reception, Staging, Onward Movement, and Integration The main priorities during reception, staging, onward movement, and integration (RSOI) are building combat power and setting conditions for onward movement into the training area or "box.
What does RSO&I stand for?
RSO&I stands for Reception, Staging, Onward Movement, and Integration (usually seen as RSOI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra (Roanoke, VA)
- Robert Stigwood Organization
- Robotic Service Orchestration (various companies)
- Rogers Sportsnet Ontario (Canadian TV station)
- Rohingya Solidarity Organization (Burma)
- ROKA Staff Office
- Ron Smolen Orchestra (Chicago, IL)
- Rough Stud Opening (construction)
- Runway Supervisory Officer
- Rural Sub - Office
- Rebuild the Soul of America (New York and Louisiana)
- Red Star Olympique Audonien (French sports club)
- Reflective Semiconductor Optical Amplifier
- Research Society on Alcoholism
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (Australia)
- Rock Star Oriented Architecture (Sun/U2)
- Russian School of Arts
- Rader School of Business (Milwaukee School of Engineering; Milwaukee, WI)
- Regional Student Operating Board (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Rumah Sakit Otorita Batam (Indonesian: Batam Authority Hospital; est. 1971; Batam, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The well-oiled machine, otherwise known as the Combined Sealift Coordination Center, helped once again to make the annual Reception, Staging, Onward Movement, and Integration exercise in Korea a success.
Army Pacific but was in the Yellow Sea off the coast of Korea to support a reception, staging, onward movement, and integration exercise being conducted on the Korean peninsula.