The Glenwood Central Receiving Station will be closed on Sundays starting next Sunday.
What does RECSTA stand for?
RECSTA stands for Receiving Station
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of RECSTA
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- Romanian European Community Studies Association
- Regional Centre for Science and Mathematics (Malaysia)
- Reconnaissance Satellite
- Reconnaissance Satellite Vulnerability Report System
- Ranhill Engineers and Constructors Sdn. Bhd. (Berhad, Malaysia)
- Receiving Ship
- Reunión Española Sobre Criptología y Seguridad de la Información
- Recreational and Commercial Sea Kayaking Association of South Africa
- Regional Computer Science Postgraduate Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sultanate's Oil and Gas Minister, Dr Muhammad bin Hamed al-Rumhi, on June 15 told local media that a key receiving station at al-Buraimi, on Oman's border with the UAE, was being readied ahead of the imminent arrival of the gas - the first imports by gas-deficient Oman.
The development has been made possible on one hand by the installation of so-called picocells (miniature GSM stations) in the aircraft and on the other hand by servers and transceivers for linking to telecommunication satellites and receiving stations for the Ku band.
Australia has unveiled a plan to build satellite receiving stations to help countries in the Asia-Pacific region monitor their forest cover, carbon output, and illegal logging.
Scheduled for completion this year, the twin pipeline links a new 100-thousand gallon capacity desalination plant being built alongside the existing Qidfa power station, with a terminal receiving station at Swaihan.
On activation your alarm calls directly, or is linked to a central alarm receiving station.