The Reserve Banks and private-sector ACH operators (PSOs) rely on each other to process some transactions in which either the originating depository financial institution or receiving depository financial institution is not their customer.
What does RDFI stand for?
RDFI stands for Receiving Depository Financial Institution (Automated Clearing House transactions)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDFI
- Recurring Digital Fibroma of Childhood (pathology)
- Red Dragon Fight Company (martial arts gear)
- Residential Design Flat Code (Australia)
- Rural Development & Finance Corporation (San Antonio, TX)
- Rushden and Diamonds Football Club
- Replacement DSCS FDMA Control Subsystem
- Reuters Data Feed Direct
- Red Devil Free Fight (mixed martial arts)
- Reverse Data-Flow Graph
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Rhys Davies Freight Logistics (UK)
- Riddell District Football League (Australia)
- Road Devils for Life (MySpace group)
- Ross Dress for Less (clothing)
- Resource Description Framework Model and Syntax
- Resource Description Framework Model Theory
- Rassemblement Démocratique des Femmes du Niger (French: Gathering of Democratic Women in Niger)
- Rural Development Forestry Network (UK)
- Rent Direct From Owner
- Rapid Deployable Fiber-Optic Cable
Samples in periodicals archive:
A payment from another country transmitted into the network is treated no differently by a receiving depository financial institution than an entry originated domestically.