The system compensates for delay-jitter, dynamically adjusts receiver windows, and adjusts transfer rates to match congestion levels, which speeds up recovery from packet loss.
What does RWND stand for?
RWND stands for Receiver Window
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RWND
- Rating Watch Negative (financial rating networks)
- Reconfigurable Wireless Network
- Refugee Women's Network (advocacy group)
- Reinstall When Notified (US Navy)
- Right Wing News (weblog)
- Running with Ninjas (blog)
- Rural Women's Network (Australia)
- Rush With Nives (gaming group)
- Rwanda Women Community Development Network
- Records Will Not Be Handcarried
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key features However, the LT also has important features of the DigiTrak Mark III, Mark V and Eclipse systems, including: the intuitive "target-in-the-box" receiver window display; look-ahead locating that allows the operator to determine the future heading and depth of the drill head; and transmission of tracking information "on-the-fly" as drilling progresses.