Typical AC requirements for a receive-only earth station include video receivers, low-noise amplifiers, compressor-dehydrator and control.
What does ROES stand for?
ROES stands for Receive-Only Earth Station (satellite telecommunications)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROES
We have 2 other meanings of ROES in our Acronym Attic
- Return on Energy Investment
- Return on Existing Investment
- Reseau Ontarien d'Education Juridique (French: Ontarian Legal Education Network; Canada)
- Rivierenland Op Eigen Kracht (Dutch program)
- Regionaal Overleg Eerstelijns Psychologen (Dutch: Regional Consultation of Primary Psychologists)
- Regional Oxygen Extraction Ratio (aka Regional Oxygen Extraction Rate; neurovascular medicine)
- Remote Operations ERror
- Return of an Organized Electrical Rhythm
- Rules Of Engagement Request
- Roerganger (Dutch)
- Reflecting on Elementary Science (Missouri)
- Remote Order Entry System
- Representatives of Employees Safety (UK)
- Review of Economic Studies (journal; Blackwell Publishing)
- River Oaks Elementary School (various locations)
- Region One Education Service Center
- Rotating-Frame NOE Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- Rotating-Frame Overhauser Effect Spectroscopy
- Regional Office of Employment Tribunal (UK)
- Remotely Operable Electrical Umbilical
Samples in periodicals archive:
This change notice could be supplied via landlines for receive-only earth station, and via satellite for transmit-and-receive stations.