THERE have been letters recently that have intimated the World Thoroughbred Rankings have been fiddled, or that handicappers have lost perspective and all recalibration has been done just to elevate Frankel above his true position.
What does RECAL stand for?
RECAL stands for Recalibration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Residual Capability Assessment
- Responsible Electronic Communication Alliance
- Responsible Energy Codes Alliance (Washington, DC)
- Ressources Ethnoculturelles contre l'Abus Envers les Aînés (French: Ethnocultural Resources against Elder Abuse; Canada)
- Regional Cooperation Agreement on Combating Piracy and Armed Robbery against Ships in Asia
- Radio Equipment Conformity Assessment Body
- Realtime Computers Aktiebolag (est. 1996; various locations)
- Regional Education Center Advisory Board (South Carolina)
- Real Estate Consumer Agency Disclosure
- Real Estate Companies Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Repairing Errors in Computer Aided Language Learning
- Rosiglitazone Effects on Cognition for Adults in Later Life (clinical trial)
- Real Estate Client Agent Marketing Program (Tulsa, OK)
- Reinforcement of African Peacekeeping Capacities
- Capital Replacement
- Reconfigurable Aperture
- Regional Economic Community Action Program (New York state)
- Review & Command Assessment of Projects
- Risk Evaluation/Corrective Action Program (Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Admittedly, the mere existence of recalibration services that do not include determinations of "BEFORE" data can mislead those who do not consider that recalibration services, whether from manufacturers or laboratories, serve a wide swath of industries, including those where less costly recalibrations may be a more appropriate match.
Probes can be changed quickly on-the-fly without recalibration.
In addition, the fiber-optic cable can be replaced in-the-field without recalibration.