Felicity - named Rear of the Year in 1981 - is on holiday with former husband Michael Rudman.
What does ROTY stand for?
ROTY stands for Rear of the Year
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROTY
We have 1 other meaning of ROTY in our Acronym Attic
- Riff of the Week
- Right on the Walls (printing company)
- Rim of the World
- Rock on the Web (online magazine; UK)
- Room of the Week
- Ruler of the World
- Regionalna Organizacja Turystyczna Wojewodztwa Lodzkiego (Polish: Lodz Region Tourist Organization; Poland)
- Reference Our TWX
- Rats Off to Ya (Tom Goes to the Mayor TV show)
- Realtor of the Year (various locations)
- Record of the Year (Grammy awards)
- Rest of the Year
- Rider of the Year (horse racing)
- Rookie of the Year
- Radius Of Uncertainty
- Rapid Offensive Unit (fiction)
- Recurrent Oral Ulceration
- Remote Operator Unit (interface device for SMART-T)
- República Oriental del Uruguay (Uruguay's Official name)
- Restriction Orifice Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pair were victors in the Wizard Jeans Rear of the Year after winning a public vote for the cheeky title.
Previous winners of the Rear Of The Year Awards include Charlotte Church, Denise Van Outen, Fiona Bruce and Jennifer Ellison.
Wirral-born newsreader Fiona Bruce was also named female Rear Of The Year - and admitted she had already become the butt of jokes.
Organisers of the annual Rear of the Year competition have had more than 40 surprise nominations for the Minister for Equality and Women.
Winning the Rear of the Year Award is better than getting an OBE.
They received a huge vote for the 2009 Rear of the Year at the official website for the award which is now in its 27th year.
Byline: By Rick Fulton JENNIFER Ellison claimed the Rear of the Year title yesterday - and was immediately challenged for the crown by supermodel Heidi Klum.