Unlike the AYC system on the Lancer Evolution X which uses a wet multi-plate clutch arrangement, E-AYC uses a differential motor to control rear wheel torque split.
What does RWT stand for?
RWT stands for Rear Wheel Torque
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWT
We have 48 other meanings of RWT in our Acronym Attic
- Rotary Wing Structures Technology Demonstration
- Radiation Worker Training
- Radiological Warfare Treaty
- Radon-Wigner Transform
- Rail With Trail
- Rails Web Toolkit (Ruby on Rails plugin to develop Ajax applications)
- Rain Water Tank (various companies)
- Raw Water Tank
- Real World Trading (gaming)
- Realness with a Twist (dance)
- Red Water Tragedy (band)
- Relative Wall Thickness (cardiology)
- Replacement Window Technicians (Ohio)
- Required Weekly Test
- Requisition Wait Time (US Army)
- Resident Withholding Tax (New Zealand)
- Rich White Trash
- Right When Tested
- Rightwat Technologies (est. 2003)
- Roadway Worker Training (railroading; Jacksonville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system consists of a PC data acquisition and various transducers to measure, monitor, and record in real-time the tractor's fuel consumption, travel speed, theoretical speed, rear wheel torque, drawbar pull, PTO torque, three-point linkages forces, tillage depth, and terrain slope.
The system also detects front wheel slippage and automatically adjusts rear wheel torque accordingly.