The countless variations of wheelbase length, payload, engine horsepower, front or rear wheel drive, single or double cab and two trim levels make the NV400 one of the largest LCV model ranges in the UK.
What does RWD stand for?
RWD stands for Rear Wheel Drive
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RWD
We have 40 other meanings of RWD in our Acronym Attic
- Regular Workload and Callback Responsibility
- Report Writer Control System (information technology)
- Random Walk in Continuous Time
- Reading and Writing for Critical Thinking
- Recycle Waste Collection Tank
- Reactor Water Clean Up (nuclear power)
- River Works Credit Union (Lynn, MA)
- Reading Writing Disability
- Real World Data
- Reaming while Drilling (energy exploration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a wide choice of cargo and payload specs up to 1,398kg plus front or rear wheel drive for a van that perfectly matches a range of business requirements, for just PS25,565.
Auto Business News-August 31, 2012--Audi AG to equip 2017 A8 with rear wheel drive and steel composite body shell(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
The RTM is capable of testing both front and rear wheel drive configurations, either left or right hand rotation.
Auto Business News-August 5, 2011--Tata Motors Limited to launch rear wheel drive version of Aria(C)1994-2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
It gives grip in snow due to the weight being on top of the drive wheels, unlike the light end of a rear wheel drive car.