The rear view camera came in very handy as I negotiated a tight reverse park and it still boggles my mind why all cars don't have this feature.
What does RVC stand for?
RVC stands for Rear View Camera (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVC
We have 95 other meanings of RVC in our Acronym Attic
- Renegotiable Variable Bit Rate
- Red Violet Briennaron Sky (band)
- Reusable Vacuum Bagging Systems
- Rolland Virtual Business Systems Ltd
- Resonating Valence Bond Spin Liquids
- Regionale Verkehrsbetriebe Baden Wettingen (German)
- Raad van Commissarissen (Dutch: Board of Commissioners)
- Radar-Video Converter
- Raintree Vacation Club (timeshares)
- Reactor Volume Control
- Rear Vision Camera (vehicles)
- Reconfigurable Video Coding
- Recovery Ventures Corporation (Black Mountain, NC)
- Regional Value Content
- Regional Visitor Center (USACE)
- Regional Vital Capacity
- Removable Valve Core (various companies)
- Rendez-Vous Canada (Canadian tourism marketplace)
- Renesas Design Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Respond to Verbal Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
The model features rear parking sensors, a rear view camera, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a touch-screen audio system with optional navigation, a USB port, LED daytime running lamps and ambient interior lights.
The top model in the line up is the LTZ NAV, which gets a 7in colour display screen, sat nav, Bluetooth, rain-sensing wipers, automatic lighting control, rear parking sensors with rear view camera, electronic climate control and 17in alloys.
There are also boomerang-shaped rear lamps and tapered mirrors housing the rear view cameras.
And to enhance driving, the Ranger has smart innovations including adaptive load and trailer sway controls, a rear view camera and voice control.
The GT will come with 19in alloys and sports brakes, a wind deflector, leather seats, active cornering bi-xenon headlamps and LED rears, dual-zone adaptive climate control, heated front seats, a superb seven-speaker audio system, parking sensors and a rear view camera.
proof vehicles built on Tyneside have service on the frontline in The first batches of the armoured Panther manufactured at BAE System's Road site have been sent to the war The vehicles will have more than a dozen to fit them for current operations, larger roof hatches, a rear view camera, protected engine compartment, new rear pod and electronic devices to counter explosive devices.