Hundreds of troops, sniffer dogs and mechanical equipment were at the scene but were struggling to make much headway into the avalanche, which crashed down on to the rear headquarters building in the Gayari sector early in the morning, burying it under some 21m (70ft) of snow, said Mr Abbas.
What does RHQ stand for?
RHQ stands for Rear Headquarters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RHQ
We have 1 other meaning of RHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Recombinant Human Protein S (molecular genetics)
- Recombined Human/Pig Skin (skin grafting; burn treatment)
- Royal Air Force Homing Pigeon Service
- Royal Homing Pigeon Service (Valiant movie)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show (cult classic movie)
- Regional Humanitarian Partnership Team (est. 2007; UN Office for the Cooridination of Humanitarian Affairs)
- Remote Hydrogen Plasma Treatment
- Red Hat Professional Workstation
- Riparian Habitat Protection Zone (State of Florida)
- Raine Horne Queensland (neighborhood; Australia)
- Refugee Assistance Headquarters (Japan)
- Refugee Health Queensland (Queensland, Australia)
- Regional Headquarters
- Registration Headquarters (Las Vegas, NV; est. 1986)
- Réseau Hommes Québec (French: Men's Network Quebec; Canada)
- Rune HQ (Runescape website)
- Regional Headquarters Allied Forces North
- Regional Headquarters Allied Forces South
- Regional Headquarters East Atlantic
- Regional Headquarters South Atlantic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hundreds of troops, sniffer dogs and mechanical equipment were at the scene, but were struggling to make headway into the avalanche, which crashed down onto the rear headquarters building in the Gayari sector early in the morning, burying it under some 70 metres of snow, said Abbas.
Located at Logistical Support Area Dogwood, the Division Rear Headquarters is separated from the Division Main Headquarters, at Baghdad International Airport by an hour and a half convoy along one of the country's most dangerous roads.