Ford Team RS tuned the engine, suspension, steering and brakes, adding features only previously found in larger performance cars - including enhanced Torque Vectoring Control and 3-mode Electronic Stability Control, six-speed manual transmission and rear disc brakes.
What does RDB stand for?
RDB stands for Rear Disc Brake (automobiles)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDB
We have 65 other meanings of RDB in our Acronym Attic
- Riding for the Disabled Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Ring Deutscher AuPair Vermittler (German: German Au Pair Mediators Ring; Germany)
- Rural Doctors Association of Victoria (est. 1991; Victoria, Australia)
- Riding for the Disabled Association of Western Australia
- Rural Doctors Association of Western Australia
- Radio des Boutières (French broadcasting company)
- Radiological Dispersion Bomb
- Ramped Dump Barge (US Navy)
- Rand de Basanti (actor)
- Rare Disease Database
- Receive Data Buffer
- Recibo de Depósito Bancário (Portuguese: Bank Deposit Receipt; Brazil)
- Red Design Bureau
- Reference Data Base
- Reference Design Board (various companies)
- Regional Defense Bureau (Ministry of Defense; Japan)
- Regional Development Bank
- Relational Data Base
- Repeat Data Base
- Requirements Data Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
As before brakes are ventilated discs at the front but all 70-series models have made a massive leap forward in technology with the addition of rear disc brakes.
This along with the front and rear disc brakes, mono- suspension and wide front and rear tubeless tyres give riders better stability during cornering and braking, without compromising on either riding comfort or the sense of confidence that is imparted to the rider.
Front and rear disc brakes provide precision stops in all conditions.
One of the bikes was a blue Kina hybrid cycle with thin tyres and front and rear disc brakes, the second was a blue Voodoo Mountain bike.
The Abarth 500C also features Dualdrive electrically assisted power steering with 'Sport Mode' while stopping is courtesy of front ventilated and rear disc brakes.
Top speed is a limited 155mph, and the Cupra R boasts19-inch, five double-spoke alloys shod with ultra-low profile tyres and big front and rear disc brakes.