The Old Exhibit Before the construction of the Realm of the Red Ape (RORA) exhibit began, evaluation was conducted in the Orangutan Breeding Centre (OBC), which was built in 1969 and was very much a second-generation exhibit, more functional than aesthetic.
What does RORA stand for?
RORA stands for Realm of the Red Ape (zoo exhibit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RORA
We have 7 other meanings of RORA in our Acronym Attic
- Room Over Room (game engines)
- Roots of Rhythm (music education)
- Rotate Right
- Rougeole, Oreillons, Rubéole (French: Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Route Overlap Reduction
- Routing Overhead Rate
- Royal Order of the Rabbit (Gram Rabbit fan club)
- Ruby on Rails
- Rules of the Road
- Run Off River (hydroelectric power systems)
- Receptor-Related Orphan Receptor Alpha (genetics)
- Record of Research Achievement (Australia)
- Retinoid-Related Orphan Receptor-Alpha
- Return on Risk Assets
- Royal Oak Restaurant Association (Michigan)
- Return on Risk-Adjusted Capital
- Roberto Oliveros Rivas, AC (Mexico)
- RAR-Related Orphan Receptor B
- Recognized Organization Review Board (various schools)
- Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Center (US VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next, the Realm of the Red Ape beckoned with more entertainment, courtesy of the orangutans and gibbons.
Or visit the Realm of the Red Ape, a spectacular home for the zoo's orang-utans.
The Realm of the Red Ape is a spectacular tropical centre for the orang utans, along with gibbons, reptiles and birds.
New this year is the opportunity to watch the magnificent rhinos wallowing in their new bath, and the orang-utans in their fantastic new Realm of the Red Ape home.
The Lazy Summer Evenings will see guests taking a gentle stroll around the zoo grounds, visiting animal houses such as Elephants of the Asian Forest, Spirit of the Jaguar, Realm of the Red Ape and the Tropical Realm.
Visit the spectacular new attraction, Realm of the Red Ape, where you can see the Bornean and Sumatran orang-utans along with a wide variety of Indonesian forest species including gibbons, reptiles and birds.
The Realm of the Red Ape exhibit, next to the existing orang-utan island, will be the most expensive in the zoo's history, with costs running to pounds 3m.