html) Passengers are now really pissed off ," passenger Rob Bonenfant told CNN by email.
What does RPO stand for?
RPO stands for Really Pissed Off
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RPO
We have 94 other meanings of RPO in our Acronym Attic
- Republican Party National Platform
- Redwood Parents Nursery School (Redwood City, CA)
- Rye Presbyterian Nursery School (New York)
- Robust Positioning and TIme (aerospace)
- Republic Parking Northwest (Seattle)
- Rotary Power North West (automobile club; Portland, OR)
- Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club (New Zealand)
- Radiation Protection Officer
- Railway Post Office
- Random Pre-Ordering
- Reasonable and Prudent Operator
- Recharge Program Office
- Reconfiguration Project Office
- Record Purpose Only
- Recovery Point Objective (disaster recovery)
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Reference Performance Objective (Sprint)
- Regimental Pay Office
- Regional Planning Organization
- Regional Police Officer (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So I'm happy to report that yesterday afternoon I got really pissed off.
I'm really pissed off," after the House Judiciary Committee initially voted against a bill that would require the POW-MIA flag to fly over every courthouse in the state.
On my last tour I was really pissed off that I didn't get to Glasgow.
The bad news is all their kids are really pissed off.
To some men, if they can't get an erection, they feel as if they're not a real man but if that happens to me I'd just be really pissed off.