Luckily, this really old guy who worked on the plane said 'I've got a tracksuit I wear for the gym which you can use if you like?
What does ROG stand for?
ROG stands for Really Old Guy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROG
We have 29 other meanings of ROG in our Acronym Attic
- Rolling On Floor Spewing Coffee From My Nose
- Radio on Free-Space Optical Link (wireless services)
- Record of Federal Tax Liability (IRS)
- Rochdale Federation of Tenants and Residents Associations (UK)
- Rolling On the Floor Trying To Put Out Flames
- Reach Out Family Worship Center (Hyde Park, New York)
- Rolls On Floor With Laughter
- Rolling On Floor Wetting My Shorts From Laughing
- Rate of Growth
- Reactive Organic Gas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just then a really old guy, maybe 20, began paddling for it-but a powerful voice bellowed, "Let the gremmie have it.
Before the Ducks take the field today, check out the really, really old guys.
a really old guy cavorting in the grotto with a couple of floozies.