There's a lot of teenagers that watch our show and, hopefully, they'll sit down for a second and think about the reality of the situation.
What does ROTS stand for?
ROTS stands for Reality of the Situation
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ROTS
We have 6 other meanings of ROTS in our Acronym Attic
- Ride On The Ridge (Blue Ridge Parkway motorcyclist gathering)
- Rise of the Reds (gaming modification, C&C Generals Zerohour)
- Rise of the Resistance (Disneys Star Wars attraction)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (game)
- Rock on the Range
- Roots on the Rails (train trips; Vermont)
- Rulers of the Ring (toy)
- Rules of the Road
- Rumble on the Rock (Rumble World Entertainment)
- Roche Organ Transplantation Research Foundation (awards grants for research projects in solid organ transplantation)
- Remote Optical Testing System
- Revenge of the Sith (Star Wars)
- Rhythm of the Saints (Paul Simon song/album)
- Riddle of the Sphinx (gaming)
- Riders on the Storm (Doors song)
- Rotary Out Trunks Selectors
- Ruggedized Off-The-Shelf
- Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment (telescopes stationed in Australia, Namibia, Turkey, United States)
- Rolling on the Floor Screamin' out Joyful Sounds
- Revenge of the Screen Savers
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "Obviously we are disappointed but we have to accept the reality of the situation.
While some companies may be drawn to the burgeoning field of electronics recycling by the promise of payment from the state and demand from export markets, he thinks it won't be long before the reality of the situation sets in.
Most people, including the Bishop, were led to believe things were okay until the reality of the situation emerged.