ProCon can be deployed on site, or through a privately managed cloud, providing real-time risk management for major capital projects.
What does RTRM stand for?
RTRM stands for Real-Time Risk Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTRM
We have 1 other meaning of RTRM in our Acronym Attic
- Routes to Roots Foundation (Secaucus, NJ)
- Reach Throw Row Go (lifeguarding)
- Real Time Regional Gateway (US NSA)
- Retail Technology Resources Group
- Railway Technical Research Institute
- Real Time Record Interpreter
- Rencana Tata Ruang Kota (Indonesian: Spatial Land Settlement Plan)
- Real-Time Recurrent Learning (neural networks)
- Richmond-Tweed Regional Library (Australia)
- Real-Time Reflective Memory
- Registered Technologist Radiology & Mammography
- Relative Thermal Resistance to Mixing
- Rete Telematica Regione Marche (Italian: Telematics Network Brand Region)
- RCMI (Research Centers in Minority Institutions) Translational Research Network (US NIH)
- Remittance Transaction Reference Number
- Resident Training
- Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer
- Real Time Role Play (gaming community)
- Registered Tax Return Preparer (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
QuantX plans to transform the way investors access this sector through the unique application of real-time risk management tools combined with a diversified portfolio of best-in-breed managers.
From targeted social-based cyber attacks to fraud, phishing, social engineering and impersonations, the ZeroFOX Platform provides real-time risk management, threat intelligence and security analytics.
Additional Product features include point and click trading, hot keys, time and sales, and real-time risk management.
Clients benefit from real-time risk management tools (including portfolio margin calculations), customizable reporting (with ability to aggregate data across multiple brokers and custodians), and a diverse capital introduction network.
Eurex Clearing Prisma is a full real-time risk management system using state-of-the-art technology, continuing Eurex Clearing s pioneering role in real-time risk management, which has already been applied since 2009.
The technology has enabled FTEN to become the largest processor of real-time securities risk management in the world - each trading day, FTEN provides real-time risk management and surveillance for up to 17 Billion executed shares of U.
The sophisticated technology allows businesses to provide real-time risk management and one- and two-way messaging to travelers and non-traveling employees.