Real-time interface--which allows users to make a request electronically and promptly receive a response--has a hand in helping insurance agencies and carriers eliminate backlogs, produce more sales and save steps in work flow, according to a recent report by the Agents Council for Technology.
What does R-T stand for?
R-T stands for Real-Time
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of R-T
We have 81 other meanings of R-T in our Acronym Attic
- Reverse Supplemental Channel Type
- Roaming Signalling Gateway
- Arginine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Rehabilitation Survey of Problems and Coping
- Reverse Secondary Pilot Channel
- Receptors for Sheep Red Blood Cells
- Resource Security Token Service (protocols)
- Robotic-Storage Tank West
- Relational Supply
- Richland Solid Waste Information Management System
- Right Side Tab Keyboard
- Remote-Controlled Tactical Airborne SIGINT System
- Reduced-Complexity Turbo-Detection
- Recent-Traumatic Episode Protocol (psychology)
- Recombinant DNA Derived Tobacco Mosaic Virus Coat Protein
- Recombinant Human Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Reduction - Total Ownership Cost
- Royaume-Unie (French: United Kingdom)
- Real Uplink Beamforming and Power Control Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: PCLE) has announced DV500 PLUS, one of the first real-time DV editing products to fully support the new features of Adobe Premiere 6.