Kuwait budget's hypothetical price for oil barrel stands at USD 65, well-below the real price of oil on market which had been reflected positively on budget oil revenues.
What does ROIL stand for?
ROIL stands for Real Price of Oil
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ROIL in our Acronym Attic
- Review of International Economics
- Red Oak Industrial Foundation (Red Oak, IA)
- Research Oriented Investment Fund
- Requisite Organization International Institute (Baltimore, MD)
- Return on Incremental Investment (economics)
- Return on Industrial Insurance (various locations)
- Return on Innovation Investment (financial reward measurement)
- Return on Internet Investment
- Response-Oriented Individualized Induction Chemotherapy
- Return on Incremental Invested Capital (economics)
- Restops Information Management
- RestOps Information Management System (US DoD)
- Resident Officer-in-Charge (US Navy)
- Recording of Illegitimate Origin
- Recording of Independent Origin
- Records Of Illegitimate/Indeterminate Origins
- Radio Over Internet Protocol
- Regional Ocean Information Program
- Remaining Oil in Place (extraction)
- Restaurant Operations Improvement Process (McDonald's)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IMF estimated that a 10-percent rise in the real price of oil translates into Lebanon's real GDP being 0.
In line with Kilian (2008a), they find that crude oil supply shocks in the Euro Area had negligible effects on the real price of oil compared to demand shocks.
He identifies precautionary demand as any movement in the real price of oil that cannot be explained statistically by his measures of shocks to supply and aggregate demand.
In the long run, one way the economy adjusts to a permanently higher real price of oil is by adopting less oil-intensive production techniques.
Oil production in the lower 48 states increased more than ten-fold between 1900 and 1970, but the real price of oil barely increased.