The Real Options Analysis Toolkit consists of 33 models and 69 functions that cover all forms of real-options analytics.
What does ROAT stand for?
ROAT stands for Real Options Analysis Toolkit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROAT
We have 2 other meanings of ROAT in our Acronym Attic
- Rooms Operations and Related Services (Marriott)
- Royal Omani Amateur Radio Society (Oman)
- Regional Office Administrative Services
- Retrospective Overt Aggression Scale (neuropsychology)
- Return on Advertising Spending
- Robin On A Stick (internet art/photography project)
- Router on a Stick (computing)
- Range Operations Automated Scheduling Information System
- Rapid On-Orbit Anomaly Surveillance and Tracking (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency space program)
- Rental Owners Association of Southwest Oregon (North Bend, OR)